The marble lamp at Marble Falls hotel in Washington, D.C. is on fire.
It was reportedly lit by a single spark from a cigarette lighter.
The marble lamp was reported stolen from a hotel in December 2016, and the fire department reported a blaze in the hotel on Wednesday.
Firefighters found an unexploded cigarette lighter in the blaze, and authorities believe the device was lit by the same person who had broken into the hotel in 2016, the Associated Press reports.
Marble Falls Hotel is located in the U.S. Capitol complex and is a historic landmark.